Home | Home Education | Parties

Liberty Hill House has MOVED!!!
Check our our newest posts at www.LibertyHillHouse.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

My love/hate relationship with google

Soooo... I'm back
- sorta'
- minus a header and a few other weird glitches, but hey, at least I'm back.

Google recently decided that I no longer existed and they deleted my account. All of it. Email, calendar, 2 blogs, reader, docs, analytics, and all of the other google products that I have faithfully used for as long as I can remember were gone. Have you ever lost your calendar, journal, and e-mail at the same time? It is creepy; a strange cross between being left out on the schoolyard and having your home robbed. Not fun!

Thankfully, Googles' amazing behind the scenes guys-in-cubicles worked their magic and were able to restore almost everything. Phew!

So now I'm left with this strange feeling of relief/frustration/righteous indignation (you've-got-to-be-kidding-that-was-so-uncalled-for)/something else I can't put my finger on.
Oh, and since I missed posting Halloween pics while I took my forced blogging sabbatical, I tossed them in here just for fun. That is batman (for the 2nd year running) Cleopatra, and a Daisy, in case you are wondering.

Aahh Google. Can't live with em', can't live without em'.

No comments: