Home | Home Education | Parties

Liberty Hill House has MOVED!!!
Check our our newest posts at www.LibertyHillHouse.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pip-squeak Photographers

I realized recently that my kids can take photos that I can't. They look at the world from a different angle (quite literally) and people just act differently when a kid points the camera at them rather than an adult.

Sometimes the results are beautiful, like this photo that my son took a few years ago. People's faces brighten when they are looking at a child. Gone is the "CHEESE-I'm-staring-at-a-camera-please-let-me-out-of-here" look. Instead you get this:

Sometimes the photos are intriguing. This one is of a tree root I have stepped over at least two thousand times. My daughter decided it was the home of a tiny imaginary family.

And sometimes they are just plain fun (okay, bizarre would work in this sentence too). Check out the hilarious perspective. :o) Big toe or head, which one is bigger?
So I'm learning. I vow to hand over the camera more often. Maybe there will even be photographic proof that I attend our family vacations and holiday events. *gasp!*

1 comment:

Doris said...

Great "pip-squeak" photos. You have to love how they see things.