Home | Home Education | Parties

Liberty Hill House has MOVED!!!
Check our our newest posts at www.LibertyHillHouse.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Funny things kids say

The kids always keep me on my toes. Here are a few of the funniest lines I have heard over the past couple of weeks.
~ J. searching: "Mommy, I lost my gum. I think it is in the basement."

~ A. sheepishly - "Here are the scissors, I don't think they should be upstairs." (long pause) "I cut his hair, but only a little bit."

~ Grandpa G. to J. at a church meeting - "No, it isn't your turn to pull my hair yet, I need to finish praying."
          Okay, I know that this one isn't a kid quote but really . . . not his turn YET???  Is this something we do on a regular basis?

~ J. proudly carrying his mug to the dining room table - "I got toilet water!" When Daddy tried to tell him that this was a bad idea his reply was that it "Tastes nice and fresh!
          UGGH!   It certainly sounded as if he made this determination from personal experience.  
~ J. crying about a lost plastic turtle - "The tooth-fairy took it!  I know she did!  That's not nice!"
Each day is an adventure!

No comments: