Home | Home Education | Parties

Liberty Hill House has MOVED!!!
Check our our newest posts at www.LibertyHillHouse.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Should, but Not

It is Friday, and I should be:
  • Washing the floor
  • Assembling portfolios
  • Cooking freezer meals
  • Folding Laundry
  • Calling about my mixed-up computer
  • Cleaning up Christmas decorations
  • Bathing the dog
  • Paying bills
  • Lots, lots more
But instead I have been doing this:
I love my life!
By the way, Molly Bang (creator of the book we are reading in that photo) is one of my absolute favorite children's book authors. The Yellow Ball, with all of its 12 or so words and its beautiful soft chalk illustrations, won my heart the first time we flipped through it during our Five In A Row studies. It is just so gently paced. Mrs. Bang is one very talented woman. If you haven't seen her books, I encourage you to take a look.

No comments: